Terms & Conditions
Since 1957, C. Sanders Emblems has worked alongside our customers to produce quality custom and stock products, earning a reputation for excellent personal service and on-time delivery. Each order requires input from both C. Sanders Emblems and our customers to ensure customers receive the products that they want. Some of the necessary information needed includes design input, delivery requirements, cost, size, attachments, and more. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions that govern all of our sales, as they provide guidelines to inform and protect both the customer and C. Sanders Emblems. All orders placed by a customer with C. Sanders Emblems will be subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
FIVE STEPS TO A CUSTOM ORDER
STEP 1. DISCOVERY: Customer order information and budget proposal
STEP 2. ARTWORK: Professional artists are available to design original artwork at no charge with a confirmed order. Customers will incur a $100.00 charge for custom artwork that does not become an order. Vectors, EPS, JPEG and even rough sketches are accepted.
STEP 3. APPROVAL: this process includes an emailed Acknowledgment Contract and Invoice.
- a. An emailed Order Acknowledgment, is a contract signed by you that lets us know every item on your order is correct. You are approving your final artwork image, shipping and billing address, quantity, shipping costs, order quote and other details.
- b. An invoice will be emailed to you. C. Sanders Emblems, L.P. requires full payment for custom orders before the manufacturing process can proceed. We accept all major credit cards or a check.
- c. Exceptions to full payment include Government entities such as Public Schools. A purchase order is accepted in these instances.
- d. Once a custom order goes to our factory, it cannot be cancelled for any reason.
STEP 4. PRODUCTION: Your order is prepared and sent to our factory for production taking approximately 6 weeks or less to reach your door.
STEP 5. DELIVERY: Quality control takes place in our warehouse where your order is carefully examined for quality and quantity before shipping via UPS ground to your door.
- a. Allow 6 weeks or less for your custom order to reach your door after approval of the Acknowledgment contract and full payment.
- b. All shipments are FOB San Fernando, Ca.
- We cannot guarantee our deliveries, nor can we be held responsible for delays in shipping that are beyond our control. Delays can occur as a result of weather, inaccurate or undeliverable address, or misrouting of your package by UPS. We cannot be held responsible for products lost, damaged, and/or delayed by the freight carrier and claims for said matter must be promptly filed by the customer with the carrier.
Orders made on our website or by calling into our office, are processed and shipped out the same week day they are received.
Returns can be made by:
- Calling our office at 800-336-7467 to receive mailing instructions
- Must be made within 15 days of shipping from our warehouse and in the original packaging.
- There is a $10.00 restocking fee for returns or exchanges.
- We do not refund shipping costs for stock items returned or exchanged.
Custom dies belong exclusively to the customer and remain at the factory. C. Sanders Emblems reserves the right to dispose of any dies or tools without notice if a period of 3 years has elapsed without a reorder.
Guarantees & Return Policies
We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your order and we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. If your custom merchandise is of poor quality and you are not completely satisfied, please call our office, 800-336-7467 for instructions on returns within 15 days of shipping from our warehouse. Manufacturing defects on custom orders incur no shipping costs.
C. Sanders Emblems does not sell, share, or rent information about our customers or visitors to our website. We recognize that privacy is important and we are committed to maintaining and using your information responsibly. For security reasons, we do not keep credit card information on file.
C. Sanders Emblems complies with all current U.S. federal and CA State –mandated regulations and laws governing the safety of our products. In addition, we are bound by a signed code of product responsibility conduct with PPAI, a non-profit professional organization that regulates the promotional product industry.
C. Sanders Emblems reserves the right to utilize all custom products and their images in our marketing materials. Custom products shown on our website, in our catalog, or on other printed materials are not intended to be resold and are for the exclusive use of the original customer. All products that contain corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of C. Sanders Emblems.
Please call in advance for a price quote and an estimated delivery date. Rush orders may require expedited shipping that can incur an additional service charge.
Pre-production samples are available for some custom products. Some charges for pre-production samples are applied to a placed order. Sample request must be made at the time the order is placed. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery of samples. To save on cost and time, samples can be viewed as digital images for approval.
Trademarks for Custom Orders
C. Sanders Emblems assumes that its customers have the unfettered right to use all trademarks, service marks, and/or copyrighted logos and designs sent to us for reproduction. We assume no liability in any trademark, service mark, and/or copyright infringement disputes. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold C. Sanders Emblems harmless for all attorney fees, costs, and/or damages that are incurred relative to any claim by the owner of any intellectual property used without consent. Should we determine that the product may require a license to manufacture, we will need a copy of your written authorization to use the subject intellectual property. However, we reserve the right to assume that by submitting your design to C. Sanders Emblems, you warrant to us that you have the legal right to reproduce any logos or other images associated with that design. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/entity’s intellectual property rights.
In the event that a legal dispute arises between C. Sanders Emblems and a customer, the customer shall be deemed to have agreed by placing his or her order that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute shall be Los Angeles County, California, USA. The prevailing party in any dispute is entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees before trial or hearing, during trial or hearing, after trial or hearing, and/or on appeal. Should C. Sanders Emblems be named in a copyright, trademark, service mark, and/or other intellectual property infringement lawsuit arising from a protected C. Sanders Emblems item provided by a customer for use in a product, the customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless C. Sanders Emblems for any damages, reasonable attorney’s fees, and/or other litigation-related expenses incurred by C. Sanders Emblems.
C. Sanders Emblems stock products are copyrighted and registered with the Library of Congress Copyright Office. No one has permission to duplicate them or have them duplicated.
Business hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Friday hours are 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. pacific time.
Phone number: (800) 336-7467 (PINS)